The Sugaridoo Bernina Quilt Along is an awesome project to learn new things, make new quilty friends from all over the world and make a wonderful quilt along the way.
We started on the 28th of November 2019, but you can join in any time you want. All the patterns and video tutorials will stay online and free even after the QAL is finished.
Are you going to join the quilt along? Whoohoo! Would be so exciting to make this quilt with you. You can sign up for the email updates in via the form below.
- Introduction post (September 26) Bernina blog: EN, NL and DE, Sugaridoo video
- Fabric requirement (October 3) Bernina blog: EN, NL and DE
- November 28 | Part 1 | Row 5 – Bernina blog EN, NL and DE – Sugaridoo video
- December 26 | Part 2 | Row 1 – Bernina blog EN, NL and DE – Sugaridoo video
- January 23 | Part 3 | Row 12 – Bernina blog EN, NL and DE – Sugaridoo video
- February 20 | Part 4 | Row 9 – Bernina blog EN, NL and DE – Sugaridoo video
- March 19 | Part 5 | Row …
- April 16 | Part 6 | Row …
- May 14 | Part 7 | Row …
- June 11 | Part 8 | Row …
- July 9 | Part 9 | Row …
- August 6 | Part 10 | Row …
- September 3 | Part 11 | Row …
- October 1 | Part 12 | Row …
- Sewing the rows together
- Making a quilt sandwich
Grab the button in your own language to share on Instagram, Facebook or your blog to let all your quilting friend know that you’re joining the quilt along. Click and then right click on the images below to download the full size in English, German or Dutch.
There are still fabric kits available for the quilt along. Will you go for a rainbow version on Silver or White? Or maybe the pretty Blues quilt kit? Check them out in the Sugaridoo webshop:
CLICK HERE to join the Sugaridoo Bernina QAL facebook group to join the quilt along community