The third quarter of 2023 is behind us. Three more months in this year left to work on our wonderful projects!
So, how are you doing?
Have you been keeping up the pace with working on your projects? Did you get some finishes? Did you get some progress? I would love to hear all about it!
3nd quarterly update
There I was at the beginning of this year, thinking I was ready to finish some WIPs this year! Well.. Turned out I added quite a lot of WIPs to the list instead. But, there is a very fun reason for that! I chatted about it in a live YouTube video. You can watch it over here:
What IS possible?
Looking at the complete list of my WIPs does give some overwhelm. So I decided to do it a little bit defferently for the remaining 3 months of this year.
For my quaterly overview I did not pull out all my unfinished projects. They are still here. They are still on my list. But I know I won’t finish them this year. And that is OK.
Instead I took out the projects that I will be working on in the remaining months of this year.
- One hand stitching project, my Manx blocks.
- One BOM, that I want to complete before the end of the year. For that I will make as many alterations to the plan as needed. Maybe I’ll end up with one block for each month and a smaller quilt. But I just want to complete the quilt to before the end of the year.
- A few quilts for my very first fabric line. These will be finished before I go to Quilt Market in Houston end of October.
- Two shirts, and two dresses for Ella. They need to be finished soon, otherwise they will not fit her anymore.
- My Summer Lovin’ Seaglass Sew Along. I tracked my summer activities in June and July. And I would love to continue tracking when I come back home from Market. I’ll adjust my activities to a kind of Winter Lovin’ Seaglass version, and continue tracking until I have enough pieces for a throw size quilt.
End of the third quarter, means time for a giveaway! Just a fun extra motivation to fill out your tracker, to work on some projects. To check in with each other every three months to see how were doing. No need to finish something. No need to have everything all organized. Just a little update on how you’re doing.
What do you need to do
Joining in the give away is really simple. You just leave a comment down below. Share a little bit about your WIPs over the last three months. If you place a comment before the 7th of October AND you’re on the Tackle That WIP mailing list, then you will automatically enter the raffle.
Are you on the Tackle That WIP list?
You are on the Tackle That WIP list when you have your project tracker. When you receive an email every month from me with [#TackleThatWIP] in the title.
When you’re not sure. Or when you would love to join for Q3, just sign up through the form above.
What do you win
The give away is just for fun, a little motivation. So I will send out a little love package to one of you from my studio. Maybe some fabrics. Maybe some goodies. For sure a fun little mystery package.
Now it’s your turn
So, in my video I shared my update. Now it’s your turn. Leave a comment down below. I would love to hear how it’s going! Or when you’re new, let us know what you want to work on!